Who can be Nominated?
• Any person who has made a significant contribution to furthering the safety and/or efficiency of aerial firefighting
• Any organisation that has made an outstanding contribution to furthering the safety and/or efficiency of aerial firefighting
Submit your Nomination
The closing date for nominations is 2nd March 2018. The Award committee will convene after the close of nominations to consider nominations and select the winner.
The winner will be announced at the Aerial Firefighting Conference dinner on 13th March 2018 during Aerial Firefighting North America 2018 in Sacramento CA, USA.
Award Nomination Process
The International Aerial Firefighting Award is a peer award, awarded by the global aerial firefighting community.
• The Award Committee now calls for nominations from the aerial firefighting community for the International Aerial Firefighting Award 2018.
• Nominations may be made by any individual or organisation who can reasonably be considered by the Committee to be a member of the global aerial firefighting or wild land firefighting communities.
• Individuals or organisations may not nominate themselves.
• Nominations must be accompanied by a clear statement outlining the reasons why the nominator considers the candidate to be eligible for the Award, and describing the contribution made to aerial firefighting.
• Nominations must clearly identify the nominator. Contact details for the nominator must be provided.
• Nominations must be made to the person/organisation specified by the committee, in each call for nominations, to receive nominations on behalf of the committee.
• Nominations must be received by the closing date specified by the committee in each call for nominations.