Who can be Nominated?
• Any person who has made a significant contribution to furthering the safety and/or efficiency of aerial firefighting
• Any organisation that has made an outstanding contribution to furthering the safety and/or efficiency of aerial firefighting
Submit your Nomination
The closing date for nominations is 1st March 2019. The Awards committee will convene after the close of nominations to consider nominations and select the winner.
The winner will be announced at the Aerial Firefighting Conference Dinner on 19th March 2019 during Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 in Nîmes, France.
Awards Nomination Process
• International Aerial Firefighting Awards are awarded by peers of the global aerial firefighting community.
• The Awards Committee now calls for nominations from the aerial firefighting community for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019.
• Nominations may be made by any individual or organisation who can reasonably be considered by the Committee to be a member of the global aerial firefighting or wild land firefighting communities.
• Individuals or organisations may not nominate themselves.
• Nominations must be accompanied by a clear statement outlining the reasons why the nominator considers the candidate to be eligible for the Awards, and describing the contribution made to aerial firefighting.
• Nominations must clearly identify the nominator. Contact details for the nominator must be provided.
• Nominations must be made to the person/organisation specified by the committee, in each call for nominations, to receive nominations on behalf of the committee.
• Nominations must be received by the closing date specified by the committee in each call for nominations.